The Trinity Church was completed in 1740 and was built in the standard octagon-on-cube form to replace an earlier version which was destroyed by fire in 1719. A bell tower was added several years later in 1746 and attached to the main part of the building via a closed vestibule. A painting of the Holy Trinity decorates the bell tower. Some of the small towers of the church's original fencing still remain.
|Location||8 Ulitsa Muzeynaya|