This pretty yellow St Nicholas' Church is known as the Kremlin Church due to its location inside the old kremlin and to distinguish it from other churches in the city dedicated to St Nicholas. The church dates from 1761. Currently the church houses a planetarium although there are plans to return it to its original purpose. Outside the church is a statue of Aleksandr Nevsky.
|Location||66A Ulitsa Bolshaya Moskovskaya|