Located just outside the Knyaginin Uspensky Convent is St Nicetas the Martyr’s Church, which stands out among Vladimir's churches due to its large scale. It comprises a three-storey building with a dome and a bell tower on top. It is also pretty in appearance coloured green with white window frames. It was built in 1765 on the orders of a local merchant. The church was closed in 1937 and since the 1970s it has housed the planning department of the Vladimir restoration workshop.
|Location||8 Ulitsa Knyagininskaya|