The church ensemble at Ulitsa Spasskaya comprises a cold church which is used in summer and a warm church which is used the winter. The Transfiguration of the Saviour Church is the ensemble's cold church. It was built in 1778 and is rather standard in style. Immediately next to this is the St Nicholas' Church, the ensemble's warm church. It dates from 1699 and is much prettier than its younger neighbour with a small single domed structure attached to a bell tower.
|Location||8 Ulitsa Spasskaya|