Archangel Michael's Church was built in 1893 using the funds left for this purpose in the will of a local merchant. It is rather unusual among Vladimir's churches. Constructed out of red bricks, it takes the form of a tower church with a dome standing on top of a hexagonal structure with curved domes. Closed in 1929, it later housed exhibitions until it was re-consecrated in 1997. Next to the church is a bell tower and a separate chapel.
|Location||1A Studenaya Gora|