The simple St Elijah the Prophet's Church was built in 1744 on a curve of the River Kamenka opposite the Suzdal Kremlin. Previously it was joined by its own winter church - St John the Theologian's Church - but this was destroyed during the Soviet years, along with the bell tower of St Elijah the Prophet's Church. In form the church is the standard 'octagon-on-cube' design. In 2010 work was completed on the reconstruction of the bell tower.
|Location||Ulitsa Ivanova Gora|