Ss Boris and Gleb's Church is presumed to have been built in 1749 although there is some doubt about this. The baroque-style church consists of a 'octagon-on-cube' main part with a single dome, which is attached to a bell tower via a vestibule. Previously it was joined by a winter church - St Nicholas' Church, but this was destroyed after the Revolution. Today the church looks a little run down but inside fragments of 18th and 19th century frescos have survived.
|Location||Ulitsa Borisova Storona|