Around Ulitsa Lenina

Trading Rows

Trading Rows (May 2013)

Suzdal's Trading Rows were built between 1806 and 1811 between the River Kamenka and the square which became known as Torgovaya Ploschad (Trading Square). The rows were constructed in the empire style and feature galleries with columns and a tall central gate. Originally the rows were filled by merchants' stalls but now they have been converted into separate shops or cafes. Many souvenir stalls are also set up here for tourists.