On the left bank atop the hill historically known as Yarunova Hill is the Ss Cosmos and Damian's Church. It dates from 1725 when it was built to replace an earlier wooden version. The church is asymmetrical with a bell tower built onto its western side and a small side-chapel built onto the other side. On top of the church is a single small green dome on a tall tholobate.
|Location||Ulitsa Krasnaya Gorka|