Also located on Torgovaya Ploschad is the church ensemble of the Resurrection and Our Lady of Kazan Churches. The Resurrection Church constitutes the ensemble's summer church and was built in 1720 to replace an earlier wooden version destroyed in the fire of 1719. Its most striking feature is its tall bell tower. The yellow Our Lady of Kazan Church is the winter church and is located right next door. Like most winter churches it is much simpler in comparison to the summer church. It is also slightly younger, dating from 1739.