The pretty Ss Constantine and Helena's Church dates from 1707 and comprises a cube structure with five domes on tall tholobates. In 1923 the church was closed and used as a store and a garage until it was returned to the Orthodox Church in 1990. In 1995 the church became the cathedral of the Russian Orthodox Free Church which later became known as the Russian Orthodox Autonomous Church. However after a court dispute, the church was returned to the Russian Orthodox Church. Ss Constantine and Helena's Church is the ensemble's summer church, the neighbouring winter church is the Joy of All Who Sorrow Church. This church was built between 1750 and 1787 and its main feature is its bell tower.