In 1894 a wooden church was built and dedicated to St Theodosius of Chernigov. In 1903 work started on replacing this church was a stone version, however all work was stopped in 1914 upon the outbreak of war. During the Soviet period the unfinished church was used as a storeroom. In 1990 the building was transferred to the Orthodox Church and, after reconstruction work was performed, it was finally consecrated.
|Location||34A Ulitsa Kalinina|