Where the Ss Florus and Laurus' Church now stands there used to be a wooden church which had workers from the armaments factory as its parishioners. Construction of the current church was started in 1772 and it was consecrated in 1796. It is an example of the baroque style. Inside it holds icons which are considered miracle working for saving worshipers from the plague in 1771. The church was closed during the Soviet period and only reopened in the 1990s.
|Location||1 Ulitsa Mosina|