The Annunciation Church is the oldest surviving church in the city and dates from 1692 when it was built using donations including from Tsars Ivan V and Peter the Great. In form it is a 'ship-like' church with the main building, topped with five green domes and decorated with kokoshniks, attached to bell tower via a closed vestibule. On the top of the bell tower there is a small tent-dome. The church was closed in 1932 and used as a storeroom for vegetables before being returned to the Orthodox Church in 1990.
|Location||1 Blagoveschenskaya Ulitsa|