St Sergius of Radonezh’s Church was consecrated in 1898 using the funds of the metropolitan of Moscow and Kolomenskoe. It was built in the Byzantine Revival style with a large central dome. In 1930 the church was closed and its bell tower was knocked down. During this period it was used by a youth theatre. It was eventually returned to the Orthodox Church in 1991.
|Location||78 Ulitsa Oktyabrskaya|