In 1772 the Spasskoe Cemetery was opened on the outskirts of the city due to an outbreak of plague and a wooden church was erected here at the same time. In 1807 this wooden church was replaced by the present-day stone version. It was built in the standard style of the time with a single-domed main building attached via a closed vestibule to a bell tower. Closed during the Soviet period, the church has since been reopened.
|Location||1 Ulitsa Puzakova (Spasskoe Cemetery)|