Tula's Roman Catholic Church is dedicated to St Peter and to St Paul. The initiative to build a Catholic church came from Tula's small Catholic population, mainly immigrants from Poland and the Baltic. Permission was granted to build the church in 1893 and work on it started in 1894. The church was closed in 1932 and was used for various means, including as a publishing office and a laboratory. In 2004 the church was returned to Tula's Catholic community and is now part of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Moscow.
|Location||85k2 Ulitsa Lva Tolstogo|