Ss Peter and Paul's Church was built between 1833 and 1838 to replace an earlier version of the church. In form it is slightly unusual as instead of the usual cube-building it comprises a dome with 12 windows on top of a rotunda. A bell tower was later added to this in 1913. The church was closed in the 1930s and its rotunda collapsed as it was hit in a Luftwaffe bombing raid during the Second World War. The church was later restored in 1947 due to its architectural value but only returned to the Orthodox Church in 2011.
|Location||30A Ulitsa Lenina|