The Resurrection of Christ Church is located in Talalikhin Park. A church has stood here since the 16th century when the village of Podol belonged to Moscow's Danilov Monastery. Between 1724 and 1728 the old wooden church was replaced by the current stone version. After the construction of the Trinity Cathedral, it became the city's cemetery church. However during the Soviet era the church and the cemetery were closed and the church's bell tower was destroyed. The church was re-consecrated in 1999.
|Location||Talalikhin Park, 24 Ulitsa Krasnaya|