Near to the railway station is the Museum of Chekhov's Letters. The museum is located in a wooden building which was once Lopasnya's post and telegraph office. The office was established in 1896 on the initiative of Anton Chekhov himself. Inside a post office from the end of the 19th century has been accurately recreated and there are displays on the letters written by Chekhov which passed through this building. Outside the museum is a Monument to Anton Chekhov which was unveiled in 1989.
|Location||4a Ulitsa Chekhova|
|Clock||10:00 - 17:00. Closed Mondays.|