The Our Lady of Vladimir Church is often referred to as the church on the Bozhedomke from the Russian word bozhedom which literally means God's house and was a burial ground for homeless people and people who had drowned. The church was built between 1670 and 1678 and is one of few churches in Russia to have three tent domes in a row. In 1821 the Intercession Church was built next to the Our Lady of Vladimir Church to be used in winter. However much of this was church destroyed in the Soviet period and now just looks like a usual building without any domes. The Our Lady of Vladimir Church was reopened for worship in 1992.
|Location||44 Ulitsa Rybinskaya|